D2C DISTRIBUTION TAKEOVER
Ready to unleash your full distribution potential?
“E-commerce is a must, as customers expect the best possible user experience”
- Most companies ship to their B2B customers, to their retail customers, and to their own retail shops directly, but they do not ship to their end-consumers directly, but through a 3PL provider.
- Retail e-commerce is growing at an unprecedented rate (16% in Western Europe), and the COVID-19 crisis accelerated the growing trends even more.
- Shopping online is possible 24/7, customers can choose from a wide range of products conveniently while sitting at home. Shops who do not provide such a seamless online shopping experience can stay behind forever.
The 3PL Dilemma
“No real economies of scale with 3PL”
- In the last 3 years, the average cost of one square meter warehouse space grew by 10 euros, while the hourly salary of warehouse staff and management show an increase as well.
- 3PL providers came over the increase in costs by increasing their prices, which is reflected in the average corporate profit of 3PL companies, hitting 9.77% in 2020.
- These 3PL costs can be saved by the companies and turned into the operations of shipping to the customers directly.
What’s the Challenge?
“The challenge lies in adding D2C logistics to the B2B operations”
- Companies usually serve their B2B customers directly, and as this routine is already working well, adding D2C logistics is not such a big difference.
- The biggest challenge lies in quick delivery, great customer experience, and high returns rate.
Our D2C Distribution Takeover Approach
Increase picking efficiency by selecting the optimal method for each process
Enable continuous delivery creation
Group orders which should be processed alike
Build a fast lane through your warehouse
Allow real flexibility and transparency
Accelerate the outflow with a pack-and-go process
Build a complete returns process in the warehouse
Your D2C Distribution Takeover
Find out how to take over your direct-2-customer distribution and stop being dependent on 3PLs.
Contact us now and we will give you one free consultation session to turn our solution proposal into your opportunity.
Find the full article here.
Flow with Us
Contact us for a faster, fairer, and more flexible logistics process.
Im Altenschemel 86
67435 Neustadt a. d. Weinstraße